Howard V. Solki recently joined the Barbaron Team as our State Certified General Contractor license qualifier (License # CGC051089) and serves as Vice President of Construction. For the last 21 years he has been operating as President/General Contractor of Southeastern Structures, Inc., located in Lecanto, FL.
Howard has been a Class A Contractor since 1981 and his construction experience as General Contractor includes planning, design and build, project coordination and project management services in Commercial, Industrial and Custom Homes Construction.
He has worked for one of the largest well known Mall Developer’s in the country, Edward J. DeBartolo Corp., as General Superintendent of the Paddock Mall, Ocala, FL and the Regency Mall, Augusta, GA. Howard was also the license qualifier for Rusaw Homes in Crystal River, FL for 12 years and served as Vice President.
Other highlights of Howard’s career are:
- Augusta Mall, Augusta, GA – Superintendent
- Lathrop Corp. General Contractor, Dayton, OH
- White Rock Doctors Hospital, Dallas, TX – Foreman
- Avery Mays Construction, Inc., Dallas, TX)
- Paper Mill, Augusta, General Contractor/General Foreman
- George Hyman Co., Washington, DC
- Condominium Horse Farm, Ocala, FL – Construction Manager/Contractor
- Ocala Jockey Club, Ocala, FL
- Meadowcrest Residences – General Contractor
- Crystal River, FL
Barbaron is excited about the addition of a State Certified General Contractor and looks forward to having Howard and the wealth of knowledge and experience he brings, leading this transition of Barbaron.